One of the most distinctive buildings in Ipswich, Malt House offers Grade A office space just a three minute walk from the town centre.
The building is currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment that will create 35,679 sq ft of high-quality office accommodation.
Contemporary office space doesn’t come any more attractive than Malt House. This four storey, open-plan office is finished with well-appointed facilities that live up to the standard of this distinctive building.
- Air conditioning and good natural light
- Full-access raised floors
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Two lifts to all floors
- Male and female WCs on each floor
- Space available from 4,089 sq ft to 6,295 sq ft
- Secure bike storage and on-site car parking
Ipswich is the administrative and county town of Suffolk and one of the principal commercial and financial centres of East Anglia. Located at the intersection of the A12 and A14, it also benefits from an excellent train service and is only 70 minutes to London Liverpool Street.