POSTED August 2021
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Management Surveyor to join our expanding team based in Leeds. The successful candidate will be responsible for the property management of a wide-ranging portfolio of predominately office assets situated throughout the UK.
We carry out all property management functions in-house, and are looking to recruit a new member to our property management team, which proactively manages more than 150 properties and 870 tenants in 1,245 lettable units.
The Property Manager role encompasses:
- Property inspections.
- Ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations.
Co-ordination with the Accounts Team on rent, service charge and insurance demands and debt control.
- Setting and management of service charge budgets.
- Instruction and supervision of contractors and service providers.
- Review and process of tenant applications.
- Ensuring premises are compliant with all Health and Safety, Insurance, Fire Risk Assessment and all other statutory requirements.
- Manage transition events on any sale, purchase or new lease situation.
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors, agents and other consultants.
Applicants should be willing to travel throughout the UK. The role offers the right individual the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business. At London & Scottish we are team orientated in our approach but expect our Property Managers to operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. The successful candidate will enjoy freedom to get on with their role and work on their own initiative.
We expect all our staff to provide a high quality, personable, professional service to our clients and their tenants.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced, ambitious individuals with a track record in commercial property management. MRICS or similar qualification is preferred but not essential.
A competitive package including car allowance, pension, healthcare and life insurance (after a qualifying period) is offered.
Please email your CV with a covering note to Stuart Lockhart, Head of Property Management, at email@example.com.