POSTED February 2020
Property Management Surveyor
Following a period of rapid expansion over the last five years, LSPIM currently has over £750 million of commercial property assets under management. We carry out all property management functions in-house, and are looking to recruit a new member to our team, which proactively manages more than 180 properties and 850 tenants in 1,100 lettable units.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Management Surveyor to join our expanding team based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be responsible for the property management of a wide-ranging portfolio of commercial property assets, predominately office and industrial, situated throughout the UK.
The Property Manager role encompasses:
- Property inspections.
- Ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations.
Co-ordination with the Accounts Team on rent, service charge and insurance demands and debt control.
- Setting and management of service charge budgets.
- Instruction and supervision of contractors and service providers.
- Review and process of tenant applications.
- Ensuring premises are compliant with all Health and Safety, Insurance, Fire Risk Assessment and all other statutory requirements.
- Manage transition events on any sale, purchase or new lease situation.
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors, agents and other consultants.
Applicants should be willing to travel throughout the UK. The role offers the right individual the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business. At London & Scottish we are team orientated in our approach but expect our Property Managers to operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. The successful candidates will enjoy freedom to get on with their role and work on their own initiative.
We expect all our staff to provide a high quality, personable, professional service to our clients and their tenants.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced, ambitious individuals with a track record in commercial property management. MRICS or similar qualification is preferred but not essential.
A competitive package including car allowance, pension, healthcare and life insurance (after a qualifying period) is offered.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV with a covering note to Pete Stasuik, Head of Property Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org