We are expanding the LSPIM team.
After a period of rapid expansion over the last four years, London and Scottish Property presently has over £750M of commercial property assets under management carrying out all property management functions in-house. This currently involves management of over 150 properties encompassing over 1,200 lettable units.
We are currently looking to recruit a Property Management Surveyor to join our team based in Glasgow. The individual will be responsible for the property management of a wide-ranging portfolio of commercial property assets, predominately office and industrial, situated throughout the UK.
The Property Manager role encompasses:
• Property inspections.
• Ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations.
• Co-ordination with the Accounts Team on rent, service charge and insurance demands and debt control.
• Setting and management of service charge budgets.
• Instruction and supervision of contractors and service providers.
• Review and process of tenant applications.
• Ensuring premises are compliant with all Health and Safety, Insurance, Fire Risk Assessment and all other statutory requirements.
• Manage transition events on any sale, purchase or new lease situation.
• Instructing and liaising with solicitors, agents and other consultants.
Applicants should be willing to travel throughout the UK. The role offers the right individual the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business. At London & Scottish we are team orientated in our approach but expect our Property Managers to operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. The successful candidate will enjoy freedom to get on with their role and work on their own initiative.
We expect all our staff to provide a high quality, personable, professional service to our clients and their tenants.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced, ambitious individuals with a track record in commercial property management. MRICS or similar qualification is preferred but not essential.
A competitive package including car allowance, pension, healthcare and life insurance (after a qualifying period) is offered.
Interested parties should submit their CV to email@example.com